Saturday, February 24, 2007

Tiwns



So I got this hoodie in Montreal the second time I was there this last year. Marie, Dave's wife took us to some big mall that had the store H and M which is the Raddest store in the world, and I got this mustard colour hoodie. Dave loved it so much and joked about taking it from me, which he has been known to do. To avoid this Marie had to go and buy him one, and dave then posted on his blog that he looked better in it then me, so i had to show that i don't look that bad in it myself. So here I am, I just had these pictures on my camera someone must have taking them when I wasn't looking cause as you can see I am not really aware of what is really going on. Well Dave what do you think?

3 comments:

Dave said...

Sam, i have two things to say
1. School obviously hasn't done much for you , since you still can't spell
2. You look so ridiculously good looking that you won't have any problem getting by on your looks alone. love you buddy

A-Yo said...

The mustard yellow is very becoming on you. Well done. I had the opportunity to shop at H & M whilst in New York. FANTABULOUS! Seriously, the clothes are great, and they are not too expensive!

Jemaica said...

Sam you hottie with a naughty body!!